LEARN HOW EFFECTIVE LEADERS LEAD SUCCESSFUL CHANGE—AND HOW TO BECOME ONE OF THEM!
Program overviewChange and continual improvement are business as usual today. By exploring what effective leaders do to lead successful change, this program will help you understand the nature of organisational change and the individual differences in people’s responses to change. You’ll also leave equipped with a variety of tools, models and approaches to adapt to your own individual situations in the workplace.
- Officers, Coordinators, Team Leaders and Senior Managers responsible for leading, driving and implementing change projects or initiatives
In this one day workshop, you will learn how to:
- understand the nature of organisational change
- identify the differences between change and transition
- understand your role in leading change
- learn and understand the key principles that effective leaders apply to successfully lead change and transition
- develop a communication and education plan for change projects
- adopt an adaptive mindset when leading or responding to change
- apply the learnings from this session to changes in your workplace.