Announcing an Exciting New membership Benefit:
Complimentary Membership of University of Adelaide's Leadership Lab
As at 1 October 2014 all LG Professionals SA Members are entitled to take up one year's complimentary membership of the Leadership Lab at the University of Adelaide.
The Leadership Lab is the first collaborative learning environment in Adelaide providing a select group of leaders the space to connect, innovate, think and learn. Located in the heart of Adelaide's CBD, the Lab offers the amenities of a stimulating library, meeting room, hotel lobby and flight lounge.
Here are some of the unique and engaging activities that will be available to you:
- Dynamic Resource Collection - shelves and devices in the Leadership Lab are filled with books, articles, excises and simulations.
- Thought Space - during thought space times, members can freely use the space to explore leadership ideas and concepts.
- Expert Led Conversations - experts regularly host conversations in the Lab on the latest leadership research and practices.
- Workshop & Simulations - interactive sessions provide opportunities for members to develop new skills or try out new ways of thinking.
- Mentoring Sessions - through group mentoring members of the Lab can engage in reflective practices and gain new perspectives.
- Journal Club - sessions focused on interesting articles provide members with the opportunity to learn and exchange ideas.
- Networking Events - regular networking events allow members and visitors to the Lab to connect with like-mined executives.
GETTING STARTED IN THE LEADERSHIP LAB
1. Sign up for Complimentary Membership -
- Using your e-mail and password, login to access the member only section of our website. (top right of website). You must be a member. You may be logged in already.
- Select View profile (bottom left)
- Select “yes” to take up Leadership Lab Membership (at bottom of screen.) While you’re there, please update your details.
- Within a week you will receive details from the Executive Education team on how to access the Lab.
3. Set aside some time to make use of the Lab
4. Engage in the Space
- Sign the guest book as you enter the Lab. Let others know you are in the lab through the LinkedIn group. Ask a friendly member of the Executive Education team to show you around the space and recommend resources.